Privacy & Policy
Effective Date: [September], 
Last Updated: [March], 
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular data subject, household or device (“personal information”).
We will only collect personal information about a data subject if it is provided to us voluntarily by the data subject, directly, or by a user claiming to act on behalf of such data subject, or is collected by us to provide services requested by or on behalf of a data subject. When you provide us personal information, you agree that the personal information is one of the following:
- Your personal information;
- Personal information of a person for whom you are a legal guardian; or
- Personal information of a person who has granted you specific authorization to disclose their personal information to us.
Because our services are used by people all over the world, personal information that we collect may be stored and processed in the India or any other country in which we or our agents maintain 104159032.4 -2- . facilities. By using our services, you consent to any such storage, processing, and transfer of information outside your country of residence.
The categories of personal information we may collect, directly or indirectly, include the following:
- Personal contact information, such as name, aliases, native and telecode (for countries that use non-Roman alphabets) representation of names, email and postal address and, telephone number;
- Business contact information, such as employer’s name and address, job title and business email address and telephone number;
- Information about use by a data subject of our services;
- Payment information, such as billing address, bank account and routing information, and payment card details, including card number, expiration date and security code;
- Demographic details, such as date and place of birth, ethnicity, nationality, residency, citizenship, religion, income level, language spoken, family status and employment status;
- Education information, such as education level, educational institutions, course of study, attendance dates, vocation and training, certifications;
- Device information, such as true IP, geolocation, time zone, network, carrier information, device ID, IMIE, home or roaming, jail break, device language, device name, UDID, device binding, ICCID, dual sim information, MEID, OS details (e.g. OS version, build number, kernel version, baseband version, KNOX), and any other details about the device and owner that can help establish true identity, device setting, sending IP address, pattern of usage and the date and time of each action a data subject takes using our services;
- Location information provided by a data subject and via the Global Positioning System (GPS) functionality of a data subject’s device or from a data subject’s cellular service provider;
- Social media and online presence information, such as currently and previously used Internet platforms, applications and websites, social media handles, screen names, accounts and other identifiers, interests in companies, industries, people and groups;
- Family information, such as name, date of birth, contact details, citizenship and nationality, and other information regarding biological parents, adoptive parents, deceased parents, immediate relatives including spouse, partner, fiancé, children and siblings;
- Information about friends, relatives, references and other social and professional contacts;
- Details of criminal, civil and immigration offences committed, charged or convicted; and
- Other information, such as signatures, inferences, shopping and language preferences.
This list is not exhaustive and may vary depending on the services we provide. With respect to our travel visa application services, the personal information that we collect is determined by the applicable government authority that administers the visa, and is dependent on the type and jurisdiction of visa you are applying for.
Article II. SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We obtain personal information about data subjects when the data subject, or a person acting on their behalf, registers for or use our mobile application or our services. We collect and process personal information regarding data subjects that provided when completing forms and information requests. We may also obtain personal information from public records and third parties to verify your identity, information and documents. For example, we may collect personal information from Global Watchlist, social media and other digital sources, credit rating agencies, fraud detection agencies, educational establishments, previous employers, and other entities. We may also collect information from third parties, including businesses, governments, consulates, embassies, and other entities that contract with us to use our services for the purpose of authenticating or verifying the identity or information of data subjects.
Article III. HOW WE MAY USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We may enter into contracts with third parties that desire to use our services for authenticating the identity of data subjects. In the performance of such authentication services, we do not share with the requesting third party any personal information about data subjects
We may use the personal information we obtain for the following purposes:
- To provide you with services that you request;
- To operate, administer, support, personalize, and develop our services;
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure accounts with us;
- To facilitate and manage the registration of device with our services
- To authenticate device and use of our services;
- To process requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To carry out verification procedures in relation to applications created or submitted by or on behalf of a data subject;
- To create a digital profile, score and/or rating that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with the data subject, the data subject’s household or the data subject’s device;
- To seek views or comments on the services we provide;
- To provide data subjects with support and to respond to inquiries, including to investigate and address concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, application, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To send communications to users of our service that may be of interest to such users;
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new services; analyzing our services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions); and
- To perform product development, testing and data analyses (including market and consumer research).
We may also use the personal information we obtain about data subjects in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Article IV. INFORMATION WE SHARE
A. DISCLOSURES TO AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE
We may share personal information of data subjects with our affiliates primarily for business and operational purposes. We may share personal information we obtain about data subjects to service providers we retain to perform services on our behalf, including, payment processors, data analytics providers, and cloud services infrastructure providers. All our Service Providers are vetted and adhere to ethical business practices. We further contractually prohibit our service providers who access personal information of data subjects from using or disclosing the information, other than to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We require these service providers to appropriately safeguard the privacy and security of the consumer personal information they collect, use, disclose or otherwise process on our behalf.
B. DISCLOSURES FOR OTHER PURPOSES
We may disclose personal information we obtain about a data subject if we are required to do so (1) by law, regulation or pursuant to legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, embassies, consulates and other regulatory authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity, to address fraud, security or technical issues or to respond to emergencies; or (6) otherwise with consent or at the direction of, or on behalf of, the affected data subject.
We also may share the personal information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Article V. YOUR CHOICES
We offer certain choices in connection with the personal information we maintain about a data subject. At any time, you, the data subject, or your authorized agent or the authorized agent of the data subject (including the parent or guardian of such data subject that is a minor) (the “requestor”) may submit to us a verifiable request not to use your or the data subject’s personal information, or to refrain from sharing the personal information with third parties, or to access, erase, or amend the personal information we maintain about you or the data subject.
To help protect the privacy and maintain security, we will take reasonable steps to verify the requestor’s identity before granting access to or deleting the data subject’s personal information. The requestor is not required to have an account with us to make a verifiable request. The requestor must be able to verify their identity with us and provide us with their authority to act on behalf of you or the data subject, as the case may be.
Article VI. HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. To safeguard certain sensitive personal information (such as biometric data and government-issued identification information), we implement reasonable security measures through implementing an Information Security Management System within the organization. Further all sensitive information is encrypted within the system. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use our services and provide us with your information at your own risk.
Article VII. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may retain certain personal information so we can comply with the request, and notify our service providers to do the same. Unless prohibited by applicable law, we may also retain personal information for archival or record-keeping purpose as required by law or our internal policies and operations.
Article VIII. CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Article X. HOW TO CONTACT US
Email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Write to us at: Prints Publications Attention: [Business Head] [Viraj Tower, 4259/3, Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi - 110002]
Access the privacy settings in your account