Terrorism And Kashmir
Kashmir has been living with Pakistan - sponsored terrorism and the security forces' response to it for over a decade now. As the terrorists and the security forces took on each other, and the latter combed the population of the valley desperately to pick up the local elements supporting the jehadis, caught in the cross fire were the innocent people. The major dimension of the terrorist violence in Kashmir is the terrorists' commitment to the extermination and subjugation of the Hindus in the state because Hindus do not subscribe to the idea of separation from India, nor do they expect to be governed by the authority of the state which derives its sanction from the law and precedent of Islam.
N K Verma
N.K. Verma , MA, PhD and Senior Lecturer having specialization in the Geo- politics of South Asia, Terrorism and Indian Diaspora. His academic career spans over 12 years and had edited some books and journals and had attended seminars and conferences at the national level.
1. Terrorism and Kashmir: An Introduction -- Pg. 1
2. Historical Survey of Jammu and Kashmir -- Pg. 19
3. Scenario of Global Terrorism -- Pg. 67
4. Terrorism in Jammu and Kashmir -- Pg. 85
5. Impact of Terrorism on JK Tourism -- Pg. 117
6. Current Situation in Jammu and Kashmir -- Pg. 135
7. Monuments in Srinagar and Its Vitality -- Pg. 171
8. Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh Region -- Pg. 197
Bibliography -- Pg. 275
Index -- Pg. 279