Psychological Assessment is used to assess a variety of mental abilities and attributes, including achievement and ability, personality and neurological functioning. The major purpose of this book is to help readers understand the construction and use of tests in psychological, educational and employment settings. This revision not only updates information throughout the text, but also strengthens the coverage of several key issues such as the methodological aspects of testing and the research on and theories of intelligence. Also, greater emphasis has been placed on applications of psychological testing in education, clinical and industrial / organizational settings.
N C RAWAT
N.C Rawat has obtained his M.A in clinical psychology in 1979 and M. Phil in 1982. He has spent practically most of his research career in studying psychological behavior and assessment and has conducted many international and national training programs on psychology. He is the Author of numerous articles of psychology and sociology in many international journals and magazines. He has also participated in various national and international conferences.
1. Psychological Assessment: Measurement of Profile Validity --Pg. 1
2. Clinical Scale Development and its Uses --Pg. 57
3. Screening Psychiatric Disorder in Primary Care --Pg.170
4. Integration of Behavioral Health Care --Pg.214
5. Assessing Process in Psychological Assessment --Pg.242
6. Counselling Reports for Adults in Psychological Assessment --Pg. 304
7.Psychological Reports of Children and Youths --Pg. 304
Bibliography --Pg. 357
Index --Pg. 361