Several branches of science, such as biology, medicine, anthropology, or ecology deal with living organisms and their organization, life processes and relationships to each other and their environment. This book reflects today's increasing interest in the environment and includes a wide range of exciting new scientific advances. It is useful for teachers, students and those exploring life sciences and helps set young readers on the road to scientific discovery.
Archana Shukla has completed her B.Tech in Biotechnology from Rai University, Raipur and M.Sc. in Biotechnology from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore. She has authored several popular books on Life Sciences. She is the leading editor and co-author of various journals and books. Her areas of interest are molecular, cellular and functional basis of therapy.
1. Theories of the Generation of Life -- Pg. 1
2.Organic Evolution -- Pg. 35
3.Origin of the First Organisms -- Pg. 77
4. Theory of Eternity of Life -- Pg. 119
5. Body Structure and Posture -- Pg. 141
6. Structure and Biological Functions of Proteins and Nucleic Acids -- Pg. 153
7. Manipulation and the Forelimb in Life Science -- Pg. 167
8. Vegetarian Lifestyles in life Science -- Pg. 185
9. Eating Insects in Life Science -- Pg. 231
10. Virtue and Practice of Bioethics in life Sciences -- Pg. 265
11.Bioethics as a Territory in life Science -- Pg. 297
12. Bioethics as a Practice in Life Science -- Pg. 309
Bibliography -- Pg. 325
Index -- Pg. 329