International Business has been practiced for thousands of years. In modern times, advances in technology have improved transportation and communication methods; as a result,more and more firms have set up shops at various locations around the globe. A natural component of international business is international marketing. International Marketing occurs when firms plan and conduct transactions across international borders in order to satisfy the objectives of both consumers and the firm. International Marketing is simply a strategy used by firms to improve both market share and profits.While firm managers may try to employ the same basic marketing strategies used in the domestic market when promoting products in the international locations, those strategies may not be appropriate or effective. Unique environmental factors that need to be explored by firm managers before going global include trade systems, economics conditions, political-legal and cultural conditions.
Ch Bhaskar is Chief web stategist and founde of Nimble Technologies and has been in IT industry since early 2000. He holds a Master of Computer Application from Rohtak University. He has authored and presented a number of papers during various seminars and conferences in India and abroad and has several publications to his credit. He specializes in the areas of information Technology, E- commerce, Enterprise Resource Planning and International Marketing. He has also contributed in various consultancy and research projects. Bhaskar has held numerous leadership positions in IT marketing/ Business Development learned the nuts and bolts of partnerships and business relationships and also implemented in corporate world with efficient manner.
1. International Marketing: Framework and Organization --Pg. 1
2. International Marketing: Home Pages to Websites and Portals --Pg. 20
3. Competing and Winning in a global Marketplace --Pg. 60
4. International Channels of Distribution --Pg. 72
5. European Marketing in International Region --Pg. 95
6. International Marketing Discipline: Quantitative Foundations --Pg. 137
7. Support of international Marketing through Government Relations --Pg.152
8. International Marketing in Retrospect and Prospect --Pg. 177
9. Advertising Decisions and strategies in International Marketing --Pg. 196
10. Marketing Planning and Programming --Pg. 224
11. Functioning in Marketing Intelligence System --Pg. 249
12. B to B Marketing in International Technologies --Pg. 278
Bibliography --Pg. 325
Index --Pg. 331