Human Rights And International Law Practices
The book on Human Rights describes the dynamics of human rights and humanitarian law, revealing that each performs a task for which it is better suited than the other, and that the fundamentals of each field remain partly incompatible. The book covers all relevant materials from the International Organizations like UN, ICTY, ICTR, and regional organizations in Asia, Europe, Africa and Latin America. This is a comprehensive study and reference book on Human Rights globally. It addresses the issues of human rights and their relationship to Race, disability, gender, sexuality and social class.
A N Dange has been working in the field of Human Rights and Social welfare for the past eighteen years. Currently he is a faculty member for the Social Welfare and Social Development in Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra. He conducts workshop and training programs for participants from the NGOÃ¢â‚¬Âs Rural Area people and for all those fighting for their fundamental rights. He is also a consultant to several government and private organizations in the field of Social welfare, Social Development and International Human Rights. He is the recipient of research fellowship from UGC and MHRD for his continuous research and contribution for the upliftment of society. He has one and half years of Industry and 15 years of teaching and research experience. His specialization is Social welfare, Social Development and human rights. He is currently the editor of Journal of Human Rights and Social welfare and serves on the editorial board of the International Journals of Human rights. His research paper has been published in the leading journals and has won numerous honors and awards.
1. Human Rights and International Law --Pg. 1
2. Contemporary Issues and Human Rights Violations --Pg. 21
3. Modern Human Rights Movement --Pg. 85
4. Peasant Justice and Human Rights --Pg. 103
5. Perspectives of Western Human Rights Theories --Pg. 121
6. Problems of Human and Minority Rights --Pg. 153
7. Human Rights and Political Values in East Asia --Pg. 179
8. Protesting Rights of Foreign Migrant in Asia --Pg. 205
9. Globalization's Impact on Human Rights --Pg. 229
Index --Pg. 247