Global Positioning System
The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based navigation system made up of a network of 24 satellites placed into orbit. The GPS is made up of three parts: satellites orbiting the earth; control and monitoring stations on earth and the GPS receivers owned by users. GPS satellites broadcast signals from space that are picked up and identified by GPS receivers. Each GPS receiver then provides three-dimensional location (latitude, longitude, and altitude ) plus the time. This book has been prepared for Researchers, Scientists and for all those interested in Global Positioning System.
AKASH DEEP SHARMA
Akash Deep Sharma has obtain his Master of computer Application from Jaipuria Institute of Management Vasundhara (Ghaziabad) affiliated to UP Technical University Lucknow. He has made various software and project of Governemtn, Semi government and Private Organisation. He has made and implemented software for tracking and monitoring of Trafic System. He has been awarded Fellowship, Research Project Grant from University and financial assistant from Private Organisation. He is an active member of the several professional societies. Presently he is developing application and working on web integrations for shopping chart. GPS System and Modifying the CMR software, etc.
1. Global Positioning System: An Introduction -- Pg. 1
2. GPS Drawing and Tracking -- Pg. 35
3. Differential and Augmented GPS -- Pg. 59
4. Global Navigation Satellite System -- Pg. 77
5. Applied Geo Technology Of GPS -- Pg. 81
6. GNSS Applications -- Pg. 101
7. Commercial Assessment of GPS -- Pg. 108
8. National Security Assessment Through GPS -- Pg. 174
9. Future Improvements in Global Positioning System-- Pg. 214
Bibliography -- Pg. 224
Index -- Pg. 227